Thursday 5 September 2013

My Favour Cafe~~ Cafe Ish

 Café Ish
Address: 82 Campbell Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Phone: (02) 92811688
Opening Hour: 7AM – 10 PM
Dinner:  Entrée $7-10, Main $6-24, Side $4, Sweet $10

Many Asian came to Australia they are surprised by Café restaurant because its different to café in Asia but also about delicious food, Café Ish is one of my favour Café in Sydney it give us a good place have nice coffee and food with our friend    

Veg Ish$17.5

Its like normal brunch but something I have to say is they truly know how to cook the potato its soft creamy and crunch another special thing is they provided home make tomato sauce for the bread.  It’s a good choice to start with.





Japanese Set- Crab omelette($ 16.50)

This set is most amazing omelette I ever tried, it has combine all my favour food fried soft shell crab and avocado cover with a thin layer of egg then top with ginger chill and garlic sauce. Its not too spicy or oily 




Porridge (AUD 12.50)

This is the only dessert I have tried and I think it worth to try it. A county valley yogurt with a crumble is come as a set with the porridge.





At last the coffee there is great now I don’t want to mention too much about it, so please try it then make a comment here let others know how it feels


No comments:

Post a Comment